Website Marvell Semiconductor
At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Science, Arts or related fields, or the equivalent work experience that provides knowledge and exposure to theories, principles and concepts.
This position will provide support to Information Technology Security Team regarding risk and compliance activities and will have opportunities to report to the Director of IT Security Operations.This position will provide support to Information Technology and Cyber Risk Teams regarding risk and compliance activities and will have opportunities to report to the Chief Information Security Officer.
Project Deliverables May Include But Are Not Limited To
- Governance & Compliance
- Vulnerability management & Flaw Remediation
- Information Security Framework Design and Implementation
- Implements and enforces policies and practices for system security and reliability
- Works proactively with affected parties to resolve issues
- Validate security controls are correctly in place throughout the organization.
- Assist where needed in implementing new security controls and applications.
- Stay up to date on the latest IT Security news and announcements, including notable data breaches and vulnerabilities in software and hardware.
- Assist with creating security framework, including documentation to find any flaws and test its effectiveness, collaborate in creation of baseline framework in high risk environments
- Create Security Metrics including learning what metrics are important to the business and security, create reports, dashboards and enhance the monthly separation reporting process.
Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills. Advanced Microsoft (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) skills
- Must be a self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Must be analytical, detail oriented and have strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team; be able to handle multiple tasks at a time.
- Familiarity with information security tools and concepts, e.g. IT general controls, anti-virus/malware, scanning software, identify and access management, vulnerability management, software update processes, etc.
- Knowledge and experience on risk assessment, control analysis, audit methodologies and cybersecurity controls implementation;
- Knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks and certifications (ISO 27001/27002, NIST 800, NIST CSF frameworks)
- Candidate MUST be currently pursuing a BS/MS (preferred) degree in Computer Science or related technical field(s)
- 0-1 years of previous experience
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it’s like to work at Marvell, visit our Careers page.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation during the selection process should contact Marvell HR Helpdesk at GR-HR-Services-Americas@marvell.com or 408-222-3604.