Website Align Technology
Join a team that is transforming smiles, changing lives.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can truly transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About This Opportunity
Align Technology, Inc. is a global medical device company that pioneered the invisible orthodontics market with the introduction of the Invisalign system in 1999. Today, we develop innovative, technology-rich products such as Invisalign aligner treatments, iTero™ intra-oral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services to help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
You will be responsible for supporting Align’s Strategic Commercial Affairs Team.
In this role, you will…
- Assisting the Legal Team with contract drafting and negotiations and ensuring agreements are consistent with the business objective and legal guidelines
- Aid Legal Team with projects as needed including guidance documents, legal research, and drafting legal memoranda
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Database entry of contracts for approvals and electronic record purposes
- Ability to read, interpret and locate key contract terms
- Other duties, including administrative duties, may be assigned
In this role, you’ll need…
- Excellent grammar and proofreading skills
- Accurate, detail oriented
- Ability to provide high quality product in a timely manner
- Efficient, effective and well organized
- Excellent communication skills, with strong but diplomatic presence
- Proven ability to deal positively when working within tight time pressure and demanding clients
- Demonstrated ability to handle a high volume of activity involving multiple projects simultaneously and to identify and implement process improvements and technology solutions to gain efficiencies
- Impeccable judgment and ethics
- Confident team player and ability to develop relationships and networks at all levels
- Enjoys working in a challenging, fast paced and dynamic workplace
- Efficient in the Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with demonstrated initiative, adaptability and Integrity
- Bachelor’s degree
- Completed at least one year of law school
- Law students or Law graduates pre-Bar may be considered
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply button to let us know you are interested.
Not the right fit? You can join our Talent Community to receive notifications of new job postings in your desired career area or can click on the “Share Job” social media buttons to share this opportunity with others in your network.
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is changing lives through better smiles. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work – these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
Align Technology is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Please review our Applicant Privacy Policies for additional information.