Website ABclonal Technology
Marketing Analyst Intern (3-month Unpaid Internship)
ABclonal is a dynamic and growing provider of high quality biology research reagents, tools, and custom services. Our mission is to improve quality of life. With thorough understanding of needs for life science research, we offer clients custom-made proteins, antibodies, and peptides with high specificity, sensitivity, product quality, and amount of validation data.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Analyst Intern interested in translating your analytical skills into real-world action in the biotechnology market. The successful candidate will work closely with the marketing team. He/she will play an integral role in helping the marketing team make better decisions with our available data, build marketing analysis reports and support database cleansing, maintance, and enrichment. The ideal candidate must be interested in data analysis and detail-oriented. Customer behavior analysis experience is a plus. We want someone with a creative streak who enjoys learning new skills, problem solving, and who is very comfortable with data.
- Utilize marketing platforms, such as Google Ads, Google Analytics and Microsoft office suite
- Assist and prepare marketing analysis reports ondynamic customer behavior data, marketing campaign performances and market trends.
- Assist with database cleansing, maintenance, and enrichment
- Make a positive contribution to our company’s overall growth and development
- Attention to details and passion for analytics that drives desions and actions
- Prior work/academic experience with advanced Excel, data visualization tools, and R
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be responsive and willing to take initiative
- Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simulaneously
- Mandarin speaking preferred