DivvyCloud, a leading developer of cloud security software, is seeking a driven, passionate, and well-versed Marketing and Communications Intern for the fall semester.
We are looking for a self-motivated and talented person with a natural curiosity, proven leadership skills, strong analytical and communication skills, and a passion for working in a team-based environment. In this position you will learn how to build brand recognition and generate awareness. This is a paid, part-time internship with a time commitment of 25 hours per week. This position will report to the Senior Marketing Communications Manager.
- Execute DivvyCloud’s day-to-day social media strategy. Including but not limited to: drafting content, creating images, engaging with followers, live-tweeting during events, and growing the channels
- Support general marketing efforts including: writing copy, updating web pages, and conducting research to improve DivvyCloud’s position in the marketplace
- Collaborate with the marketing team in all stages of marketing campaigns/initiatives
- Monitor and measure monthly metrics to update and create reports as needed
- Help create content mock-ups, digital ads, and email campaigns
- Assist event’s team in preparing for virtual event sponsorships and speaking engagements
- Create content for the DivvyCloud blog
- Perform additional duties in support of DivvyCloud’s broader marketing and communications goals
- In pursuit of or completed a 4-year college degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Business (or similar) or equivalent work experience
- In-depth knowledge of social media channels (including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram) and social media analytics tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn, expand skills, and try new tools
- Experience in design preferred (Photoshop, Canva, InDesign, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple high-detail, deadline-sensitive projects with professional quality in a fast-paced work environment
- Team player attitude, demonstrated by being flexible and responsible
- Passion for the marketing and learning best practices
About DivvyCloud By Rapid7
DivvyCloud is built and led by passionate technologists focused on building next-generation cloud security technology. Our culture is centered around bringing together top talent to solve challenging technical problems. Passion and a self-driven personality are critical to an individual’s success at DivvyCloud. Our goal is to build a culture and office environment (whether in person or digital) that doesn’t feel like work, but rather is a place you want to be.
DivvyCloud protects your cloud and container environments from misconfigurations, policy violations, threats, and identity and access management (IAM) challenges. With automated, real-time remediation DivvyCloud customers like Spotify, Discovery Communications, and Fannie Mae achieve continuous security and compliance, and can fully realize the benefits of cloud and container technology. Freedom is good. Chaos is bad.