PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
This internship is for Summer 2021.
Marketing Delivery Intern (Global Store and Services)
San Mateo, CA
About The Team
The PlayStation Global Store and Services Marketing team is on a mission to become the engine of profitable growth that future proofs the PlayStation business for years to come. We will achieve this by providing personalized, relevant, and inspiring marketing campaigns that add value for our Players and improve their gaming experience.
As the Marketing Delivery Intern (Global Store and Services), you will ensure the successful delivery of all campaigns across the PlayStation Plus, PlayStation Now and PlayStation Store businesses in North America and Latin America (LATAM) regions as well as actively working towards global alignment with Europe, Japan and Asia with relevant counterparts. Reporting to the Americas Senior Manager, you will be a key member in implementing these marketing initiatives. The candidate will gain experience in campaign planning, audience management, and digital marketing execution.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Performance analysis and reporting: Leading the integration of regional marketing performance reports including media and business data, providing relevant analysis from NA/LATAM activity within the Global framework and working with relevant teams to provide meaningful marketing insights.
- Lead Innovation, test & learn road map: Support the development and delivery of global innovation, test and learn roadmap across all marketing channels, crafting standardized guidelines and following through to implementation in the region and consequently, at a global level.
- Holistic planning and delivery in US: Supporting the delivery of initiatives for the US market that amplify global key campaigns as well as closes any gaps supporting locally relevant activity not covered in the global plan. List of areas local activity may include are: D@R, Influencers, PR, Events, Media Partnerships etc.
- US integrated calendar development: Incorporating cross channel and cross portfolio initiatives US calendar.
- Internal Communications: Responsible for knowledge communication across the organization including setting up relevant processes and templates globally.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or MBA in Marketing, Business (or related field), and/or within 1 year of their post-graduation date
- Marketing experience in a fast paced data-led business (entertainment/gaming/e-commerce)
- Experience in working in global / regional context
- Proven exposure to digital media strategy and execution as well as omnichannel marketing
- Ability to work with Adobe Analytics and Wrike
- Analytical mentality with strong communication skills, dedicated attitude, and a drive for results
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo and lead change in a positive way
- Very organized with attention to detail, can prioritize a dynamic workload and successfully balance multiple priorities
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.