Azlo does more than just help aspiring entrepreneurs and small business owners reach their dreams. Azlo’s culture is built on the idea that anything is possible and that, together, we can help people take their business to the next level.
We offer smart, hassle-free digital tools (including free business checking accounts) that help entrepreneurs and freelancers spend less time managing their finances and more time doing what they love.
And now we want you to join the team.
Azlo is pleased to announce an exciting opportunity to put your passion for marketing to work, in a fast-paced and dynamic fintech startup. In this hands-on role, you’ll get to help Azlo meet its goals and objectives of helping entrepreneurs and small business owners reach new heights.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll play a key role in helping Azlo spread its message and reach people that are about to do amazing things.
- Collaborate with our marketing team, to develop the Azlo brand.
- Develop, launch, and analyze campaigns and test methods.
- Research market trends in fintech, and conduct competitive analysis.
- Support the successful execution of projects across our marketing team, including SEO, social media, and partnerships; we are happy to focus your time on things that interest you most!
What You’ll Get Out The Opportunity
- The opportunity to build your network and resume, while learning marketing strategies from industry leaders.
- Practice what you already know, at a quickly growing company while also learning more about marketing, SEO, and social media.
- Have a direct impact in a fast-paced, mission-driven company committed to leveling the playing field for founders, freelancers, and small business owners and make entrepreneurship more accessible to everyone.
- Completed a graduate or undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related discipline in the last year, or equivalent experience. You are also welcome to apply if you are currently enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate degree program.
- The ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- A positive, can-do attitude, with strong communication and teamwork skills
- A passion for helping small business owners succeed
- The internship begins in January 2021 and will last approximately 3 months. We are able to be relatively flexible on exact start date and internship duration.
- Compensation ranges $15-$18/hour, based on experience.
- This internship will be no more than 29 hours a week. Work hours should be consistent, but can be anywhere between Monday-Friday, 8:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Bring your ideas and be ready to grow!