Website Madison Logic
We are a fast-paced and fast-growing company that is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Intern to join our team! Our Marketing Internship will expose you to a 360-degree view of our business and our industry as a whole.
Here at Madison Logic, we like to pride ourselves on our unique company culture where we want to make you feel as comfortable as possible. We’re here to teach you the basics and we encourage you to ask ANY questions you may have about your specific position, our company or the industry! We want to help you as much as you’re helping us.
What You’ll Do:
- Learn about what it means to be part of the marketing team in a high-growth technology company by supporting essential projects and gaining valuable skills
- Support Social Media management including monitoring comments, impressions, and post reach.
- Ideate and create content to support marketing, sales and customer programs
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to support Madison Logic’s Content Marketing Services function
- Learn WordPress to gain exposure in content management systems.
- Support data quality projects
- Conduct market research.
- Support sales enablement initiatives
What You Have:
- Senior or recent Graduate from an accredited college or university
- Candidates must have an overall GPA of 3.25 or better
- Must show initiative and creativity in solving unique challenges
- Ability to work towards goals on an individual and team level
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task competing responsibilities
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Proficient in Excel & PowerPoint
- Video and editing skills a plus!
- Part-time (~25 hours per week)
- 100% Remote
- Internship Dates: ASAP – December 4th
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Madison Logic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.