Website Magnet Media, Inc.
Magnet Media is creative studio, and we believe using storytelling + data is the best way to drive business results. Our team is made up pf world-class strategists and creative storytellers who use our THINK / MAKE / REACH process to develop holistic solutions for marketers.
In short, Magnet helps brands share their story, engage their target audience, and ultimately drive actions that deliver on business goals. Our strategic and creative capabilities have kept us at the forefront of digital media for 20 years, working side by side with many of the largest companies in
the world, helping them derive business value from content solutions. Magnet Media’s current clients include Google, JP Morgan Chase, UBS, YouTube, IBM, Nickelodeon, Mattel, Goldman Sachs, Citigroup, Adobe, Airbnb and dozens of other world-class brands.
We are looking for a Marketing Intern to join our New York team. This role requires creative participation, good organizational skills and a flexible schedule.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to develop a variety of content.
- Use social media analytics to suggest ways to increase our engagement and following.
- Engage with customer accounts, our posts, and relevant posts within the industry.
- Propose design concepts and present underlying strategic thinking.
- Help manage social media calendar across all channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter).
What We’re Looking For
- Great organizational skills (both with media management & personally).
- Works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for creative thinking and collaboration.
- Good communication and time management skills.
- Proven design skills and good attention to detail.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must work positively and collaboratively with other team members.
- Current undergraduate or graduate student enrolled full-time in New York, NY.
Must work in-house at least 3 days per week in our New York Office for a period of 1 semester. This internship is for credit only.
Please apply at: http://www.magnetmediafilms.com/careers