Website Virtual Facility, Inc
Job Description: MARKETING INTERN
About Virtual Facility
Virtual Facility offers institutional customers an ML powered building intelligence solution to better understand, control, predict, and reduce operational expenditures through better work.
What’s the problem? Operational management of large-scale facilities has been seriously neglected by technology and has forced facility managers to excessively rely on paper, spreadsheets, inflated headcounts, and external consultants. This approach is extremely chaotic and costly. Virtual Facility provides a building intelligence software for large institutional facilities to understand and improve their operation…through better work.
Our SaaS offering leverages today’s latest technology stacks and ML to drive analytics that provide real-time engineering and operations management support to customers such as hospitals, universities and large-scale commercial facilities. The modular suite of products empower facility managers and their staff with automated intelligence to keep operations as lean as possible.
Virtual Facility leadership has combined 45-years of experience as trusted professional building automation engineers and facility management advisors which enables them to build this unique solution aimed at becoming the new strategic standard in how facilities intelligently manage their operations.
Who Fits Well Here?
At Virtual Facility, we believe that in order to make a great company, we must discover and unleash the potential of passionate people, while keeping pointed at one North star. We look for people who look for challenges, who have a desire to learn 24×7 and yearn to actually make a difference in the company and our customers. There is no one unicorn who will make or break our potential. We are a strategically woven set of experiences and thinkers who are going to change an industry together by motivating each other to grow as individuals and problem solvers.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a part-time (5-10 hrs/wk) marketing intern who has great work ethic, creative and thoughtful solutions. This individual may not have done it all before but has had enough exposure and is yearning to spread their wings. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained marketing, teamwork and industry best practices.
What You’ll Do
- Work alongside our marketing analyst and assist with campaigns to drive our message to target markets
- Gather and input customer testimonials that reflect the work that we accomplish for our clients
- Produce bi-monthly blog posts that will be posted on LinkedIn/Medium to drive customer engagement
- Assist with all social media efforts
- Oversee the continued optimization of our company website
- Undergraduate student majoring in Sales, Marketing, Communication, Advertising, English or Creative Writing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of social media and some experience with WordPress
- Team player mentality (we’re peers, no egos please)
- Other attributes: driven and hardworking, ability to take direction and multi-task, resourceful and results-driven
you’ll be Great fit if you ARE…
- A rapid learner with ability to work in fast paced, high growth environment
- Eager to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
- A person who highly values working with people you like and respect
· Ability to work remotely
· Flexible schedule
· Opportunity to participate in company meetings
· Outstanding recommendations from the CEO and other team-members
· Mentorship and career development
· This is an unpaid internship and we do not offer college credit at this time