Website Plum Guide
About Plum Guide
The Plum Guide is on a mission to build the definitive collection of the world’s best holiday homes. We are taking a systematic approach to testing every single home on the planet and accepting only the top 1%. Like a Michelin Guide – but for homes – available to all. We do it by putting every home in a city through a systematic vetting process which includes running all homes from proprietary AI, interview hosts and visit them in person with our hospitality experts
We launched 3 years ago. Since then we have grown 20% month on month; expanded to 25+ cities; tested over 150,000 homes; developed a customer experience that’s returning the highest NPS scores in the sector.
We are backed by some of the world’s top entrepreneurs and VCs. These include the founders and backers of TransferWise, Citymapper, Zoopla, Secret Escapes, BuzzFeed, Appear Here, Graze, LoveFilm, and many more. Our focus for the next 12 months is taking Plum truly global. This is where you come in!
- Assist with sales prospecting
- Find new contact methods for existing prospects
- Conduct initial reach out to prospects via email, phone, and social media channels
- Be the first point of contact for a group of prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Assist with onboarding new hosts on the Plum Guide platform
- Quality-check hosts who have onboarded and assist in follow-ups to ensure the listings are at their highest commercial potential
- Self-starter who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, dynamic high-growth environment
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Highly collaborative and a great team player
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Experience with sales an asset
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce & SalesLoft (preferred)
‘Plum Guide is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status’.