The HEO Operations Intern will be responsible for providing assistance across the Healthcare Exchange Operations department with specific focus on payment processing support to the WEX Health customer base. This position requires a high level of attention to detail, strong and dependable work ethic, ability to work independently in a team environment and basic knowledge of Excel, Word and other software as appropriate.
Essential Job Functions
Below represents the essential job duties and responsibilities of the above-listed position.
- Data entry
- Basic reconciliation and balancing activities
- Basic knowledge of operations; item processing, proof and transit
This position has access to and must maintain the confidentially of company, customer, client, participant, insurance broker and insurance company confidential information.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
Below is representative. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Ability to stay focused, efficient and accurate while performing repetitive work
- Ability to work in fast paced, deadline oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Computer literate with the ability to learn software applications
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Acute sense of professionalism and confidentiality
- Ability to create positive and professional business relationships
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and interpret data
Education And Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Enrolled in College Coursework
- Must have Microsoft Suite of Services experience
- Basic understanding of accounting principles preferred
- 10-key skills preferred
- Prior banking or payment processing experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability
Posted Yesterday Full time R2700
WEX is a leading financial technology service provider across a wide spectrum of sectors, including fleet, travel and healthcare. We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry. If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today.
Operations Intern | Omaha, NE