Website Revantage, A Blackstone Company
Revantage Corporate Services was created in August 2017 to provide corporate services consisting of HR, Finance, Tax, Legal, Risk Management and Technology to real estate portfolio companies owned by Blackstone funds, in various sectors including multifamily (LivCor), commercial office (Equity Office), retail (ShopCore), hotel (BRE Hotels & Resorts), senior living (Longview) and industrial (Link). As Revantage expands, it could provide services to additional Blackstone companies.
Our People & Culture (HR) intern is hired for a 10-week immersive experience in which they will gain exposure to a wide range of functions that enhance the people experience within Blackstone portfolio companies and Revantage. During the internship, individuals will receive training and work on a variety of projects that directly impact the business. Summer interns are immediately a part of our collaborative culture and build enduring relationships with their fellow interns, manager, and assigned mentor. Summer interns also have the opportunity to network with various professionals through organized social events. Finally, each summer intern will work with an assigned mentor to complete a project and present their findings with other interns to the executive leadership team. This position is based out of Revantage’s headquarters in Chicago, IL.
Our 2021 summer internship program will begin June 2021 and last through August 2021. To be eligible, you must be a college student during the time of the internship program.
- Provide administrative support to the people and culture team
- Assist talent acquisition with documenting process improvements
- Research, audit and document historical staffing firm utilization by portfolio company
- Assist Operations team with day-to-day maintenance of employee data
- Refresh Job Descriptions for role clarity as needed
- Manage document retention policy and complete employee file audit
- Provide project coordination efforts for culture and engagement programs
- Assist with drafting and proofing communications, newsletter, and social media communications
- Research how the modern learner seeks out and consumes continuous learning
- Special projects as assigned
- Current junior undergraduate student at an accredited four-year institution (graduating 2022)
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Excel and Word
- Excellent customer service, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities
- Ability to work in Chicago in a full-time capacity for 10 weeks, beginning in June of 20 21
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer . We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements and business needs without regard to race, color, marital status, familial status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and or any other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed