Website S&P Global
The Team: Located in New York, New York, the S&P Global People Team Internship is a ten-week program beginning June 1, 2020. In this position, you will assist the People Organization in empowering and engaging employees in order to help the company achieve the vision of powering the markets of the future.
This role will support the Global People Organization with project support, strategy analysis, and organizational development. Utilizing Agile methodology the People Org is supporting the company with achieving the vision of powering the markets of the future. You will gain real-time experience in regards to all People functions at S&P Global.
What’s In It For You
- Build a career with a global organization
- Grow and improve your skills by working on global level with the People Organization and new technologies across the company’s business
- People Strategy & Agile Methodology
- Culture & Change
- Insights & Analytics
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Development
- Tackle problems, analyze and isolate issues
- Collaborate effectively with People partners & stakeholders
- Provides support to operations and project teams to implement process and operational changes across the environment.
- Assists in designing new process guidelines and writing business procedures and training materials.
- Works in team across assigned business/region to support existing processes & workflows
- Provides fact-based interpretation and analysis of findings.
What We’re Looking For: We are seeking a detail oriented and results-orientated individual. In addition, you will need the ability to build relationships at different levels of the organization, as well as with external partners, and collaborate within a team environment.
- An undergraduate degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or Economics related field preferred
- Drive to achieve personal and team objectives
- Expected graduation year 2021 preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and basic PowerPoint
- Problem-solving, time-management, and organizational abilities
- Participants will be expected to work well within a team and demonstrate exceptional learning agility, creativity, and problem solving ability
- Strong communication ( verbal skills, listening techniques, and clear/concise writing style)
- This program is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.