Website Fit & Fresh Inc.
*****Only local candiates will be considered at this time.*****
We are Fit + Fresh. We are for every woman who seeks more balance in her life. We get it. Some days you eat leafy greens and rock it at the gym. Other days you can’t resist a decadent donut and live in yoga pants. We know because we design all of our products by women, for women. We know firsthand that the key to living your best life is creating a colorful balance and we’re here with a line of accessories to help you do just that.
Fit + Fresh is currently experiencing rapid growth as a result of its winning formula and is ramping up for continuing success. We are looking for creative, passionate, smart team players who want to be a part of taking the company to the next level.
We Need a Product Development Intern Like You.
You will be a key member of the product development team, assisting us in all of our future goals! Get hands-on insight into the life cycle of concepting, researching, costing and production of all of our new and exciting innovation
You will help bridge the communication gap between departments and learn about the “other side” of the consumer package goods industry…before a customer even sees a new product!
You are an eager learner and a forward thinker. You are obsessed about details and looking at a project from all angles. You can anticipate potential concerns or questions and can provide creative insight and thoughts in a collaborative working environment. You are the curious one! Do you often look at a product and wonder all the different steps that had to happen to make it appear in your hands? Then this is the opportunity for you
You’ll love to be part of a small agile group of likeminded individuals that value your opinion. You’ll join a top-performing team who has fun, learns from failures and innovates every day.
If you have what it takes and are passionate about what goes on when new products are created, then this is for you!
A Day in the Life
You will assist the team in various business functions, that will often change from day to day! No boredom here! A few of those tasks may include:
- Organization and consolidation of deliveries for samples, customers, and in-house review.
- Stock Management-Making sure we have enough sample products on here to meet our sale teams’ needs and wants, ensuring all potential customers are happy
- Logistics and shipment planning-Working to provide a fresh set of eyes, in reevaluating our international shipment procedures for efficiency
- Manage listings internally for our array of products and helping to keep us organized! UPC files, item lists, pricing
- Help manage and develop sell sheets to ensure our sales team is well equipped for appointments with key customers
- Facilitate and track all sample requests from our rock star sales team! Communicate with our production teams to ensure orders arrive on time and are provided to sales members as needed
- Analyze and learn about the market! Spend some time “shopping” at our top notch customer accounts to examine merchandising, visibility, look and feel of displays, pricing and competitive analysis.
- Share store visit analysis in a clear and concise way with team members and provide valuable insight into trends
- Work together with the Program Manager to develop your goals and experiences, position can be slightly tailored and skewed into specific areas of interest per person!
- Interest/Course Study into Business (Project Management, Product Development, Brand Management, Category Management, Retail Merchandising, etc.)
- The drive and passion to learn and grow your knowledge base
- Comfortable working autonomously as well as with internal team members
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter