Website Credit Karma
Credit Karma is a mission-driven company, focused on championing financial progress for our more than 100 million members in the U.S., Canada and U.K. While we’re best known for pioneering free credit scores, our members turn to us for tips as they work on their financial goals, including helping them monitor their credit, identity monitoring, searching for credit cards, shopping for loans (car, home and personal), filing their taxes with Credit Karma Tax and growing their savings* — all for free. Credit Karma has grown significantly through the years: we’ve added more than 70 million members in the last five years alone and now have more than 1,100 employees across our offices in Charlotte, Los Angeles, Leeds, London and soon Oakland.
The Credit Karma Product Management Intern Program is a 10-12 week paid internship program located in Charlotte, NC. During your internship, you will be coordinated into a team where you will work on various projects to help Credit Karma fulfill its mission to make financial progress possible for everyone. Interns will have the opportunity to participate in weekly cohort meetings, team outings, events, and engage in discussions with Credit Karma leadership. If you want to be in a true learning environment and are eager to make an impact in your next internship, this is the place to be. We will equip you with the tools and relationship building techniques you need to be successful wherever life may take you. As a Product Management intern, you’ll partner alongside various Product teams, such as Core, various product verticals, and data. You’ll also have a cross-functional role in marrying high-quality user experiences and prioritization of user scenarios to drive engagement and revenue, helping our members make meaningful financial decisions.
What You’ll Do
- Concept and craft new experiences for our members that improve their financial lives
- Partner with a specialized in-house growth engineering team to run experiments on our huge member base
- Work with our data scientists to develop our next generation of machine learning algorithms to improve our organic recommendations and monetization strategies
- Work alongside our design, data, engineering and marketing teams to identify user scenarios and craft user experiences that enterprise commitment and revenue
- A degree in a technical or business discipline, or working towards one – strong bonus for any courses in human-centered design or human-computer interaction
- Flexible to react to changing priorities and able to prioritize and deliver in a deadline-oriented environment
- Experience with, love of, and aptitude for crafting consumer product experiences – from positioning to pixel
- A good sense of humility and desire to learn
- Empathy and excitement for helping champion financial progress!
Equal Employment Opportunity
Credit Karma is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We believe that such an environment advances long-term professional growth, creates a robust business, and supports our mission of championing financial progress for everyone. We offer generous benefits and perks with a single eye to nourishing an inclusive environment that recognizes the contributions of all and fosters diversity by supporting our internal Employee Resource Groups. We’ve worked hard to build an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and the opportunity for professional growth.
As part of the Credit Karma team, your voice will be heard, your contributions will matter, and your unique background and experiences will be celebrated. Credit Karma is also proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome all candidates without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, veteran or military status, disability (physical or mental), genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. We prohibit discrimination of any kind and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.