Asurion’s internship program is a 12-week internship to help rising seniors get a sneak peek into the technology world. Assigned to a team, interns will have their own projects to complete and present to leadership at the end of the summer. The program will provide the intern with a unique strategic perspective, professional and personal development along the way, and experiences to enhance their academic learnings. Our goal is to allow for the intern to make contributions throughout the summer through project work, presentations and networking. Are you ready to join our award-winning virtual internship?
- Open to rising seniors currently enrolled in undergrad pursuing a degree related to internship duties or major below.
- Duration of virtual internship is 12 weeks from May 17th to August 6th 2021.
- Continuous learning and tailored on the job training in technology, product development and/or supply chain management.
- Exposure to senior leadership including but not limited to onboarding, learning and development sessions, and team business case presentations.
- Build an intern community through peer intern groups, mentors, direct intern leaders, senior leadership throughout the summer.
Preferred Majors: Student must be pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction or related field, with a graduation date between August 2021 – May 2022
As a Product Management Intern, your job is to help our 300+M customers realize the full potential of their everyday technology in a simple and remarkably human way. You do this by focusing on finding the right problem (hypothesis) by empathizing with users through user research (e.g., observation, interviews, ethnographic studies). You’ll work on bringing the team in at each stage of the process to provide a diversity of opinions and experiences, so everyone is contributing. Finally, once the team has a firm grasp of the problem, you’ll help the team get something out there and test the hypothesis using prototypes and a lightweight approach to create a minimum desirable product.
- You love solving problems
- Academic experience or technical background as an Engineer, a Designer or both, and can speak the language of technology is a plus
- You get excited by utilizing data to make decisions and measure success
- You enjoy leading teams and people like working with you
- You are comfortable communicating complex business and technical issues and have executive presence
- You bring an entrepreneurial mindset to your product endeavors and can structure a business case with preliminary financial model
- You have strong empathy for your customers
- Working with a team of talented Technical Leads and Designers to discover and resolve pain points across the customer lifecycle through the creation of a deep empathy with consumers, client and their own product vision & key performance indicators.
- Quickly assess market opportunities and competitive landscape to generate Product Vision, Strategy and Tenets which culminate in a differentiated compelling, motivating narrative for our Journey Teams and Stakeholders – both internal and external.
- Developing ‘MVP Tests’ to prove (or disprove) your hypotheses and demonstrate a ‘Test & Learn’ mindset within your Product Team.
- Apply analytical rigor to sufficiently instrument tests and synthesize quantitative and qualitative results and insights to iterate on.
- Navigate and prioritize the numerous Product development paths with a framework and corresponding justification.