Product Marketing Intern – 20 hours a week starting Jan 2
Viewpoint is a provider of innovative software solutions to the global construction and capital project industries. For over 40 years Viewpoint has been committed to bringing information technology-based efficiencies to construction projects and their stakeholders, engaging in a highly collaborative process with customers to ensure every product and service addresses key industry issues and digital transformations.
The internship program provides college students the opportunity to learn from seasoned product teams and develop core skills in converting product strategies into business impact in a creative work environment. Interns will gain first-hand experience with the daily operations of product teams at an independent, medium-size company focused on delivering industry-leading, vertical software solutions in the global construction market.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in the development of marketing and customer research tools, techniques and reporting
- Analyze market data and trends to provide technology, product and business insights to support executive decision-making
- Assist with gathering competitive data to aid better product positioning and sales intelligence
- Engage in the creative process for marketing collateral, presentations, website content, videos and client case studies.
- Coordinate product launch activities and sales campaigns
- Targeting a student actively completing their bachelor’s or master’s degree in business or a related field
- Self-starter, tech-savvy, comfortable in getting started with missing data and dealing with ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicants should have an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better
- Strong research and analytical abilities
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and sell ideas and actionable solutions to internal and (sometimes) external stakeholders
- Comfortable in multi-tasking and managing multiple projects
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint required
- Marketing related job experience is preferred
- Enterprise Software (ERP and Salesforce) or technology experience a plus
Viewpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer
DISCLOSURE for US-BASED POSITIONS ONLY: Viewpoint requires a criminal background investigation, and employment and education verification as a condition of employment.