Website Slate Studios
Slate Studios is a Creative Production Company focused on Advertising & Editorial services for the Fashion, Beauty, and Lifestyle Industry. We are industry leaders in photography and motion production with clients ranging from emerging brands to established global leaders.
We are currently seeking a production intern to support the producer in helping us buildout our operations for our company growth.
Monday – Friday
Responsibilities And Duties
- Work with our Prduction Team in building out our Airtable list which houses our vendors including photographers, photo assistants, digital techs, stylists, stylist assistants, model(s), modeling agencie(s), retouchers, and retouching coordinators.
- Setup/Organization of Asana, our project management software
- Setup/Organization of JazzHR, our HR/Hiring software
- Setup/Organization of Studio/Equipment in coordination with our Studio Assistant
- Organize our Google Drive and build our Google Drive organizational structure in coordination with Management
- Other organizational and operational responsibilities to support Slate’s goal of scaling our operations within the year to support company growth.
Qualifications And Skills
- College Degree in photography preferred
- 2+ year experience in photography
- 1+ year experience in photography production
- Highly detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong ability to multi-task / juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently
- Self Starter
- Must work well under pressure
- Proficiency in Asana, Airtable, Google Sheets
This is an unpaid internship.
$20/day lunch stipend provided
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please submit your professional resume, example of your production experience, website/linkedin and/or other professional website(s), and explain any professional experience which would be helpful in us determining if you are the right fit for the position.