Description & Requirements
Who we are
At lululemon, we work together to elevate the world. We set audacious goals, nurture big growth and engineer innovative products that allow people to feel—and perform—their best. To us, leadership is more than a role or title—it’s a way of being. We are all leaders, committed to growth and results.
Together, we’re co-creating a future that otherwise wouldn’t exist. To do that, we’re looking for people who unite diverse perspectives to lean into bold visions. Who strive to be better than they were yesterday. Who are all in, in everything they do.
We’re looking for you. Join us
About This Role
As the Program Manager, Internships you will report to the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition IDEA, you are responsible for the project management or planning expertise to build and execute a global internship program (internal, external, globally/regionally). You will be influential in building and bringing to life an internship program to attract diverse talent from outside the organization. You will work closely with teams globally; you will develop the activation strategy for regional engagement with our strategic partners and will ensure a strong framework for execution. You will partner closely with the global talent acquisition team and hiring managers to deliver a full spectrum of both strategic and tactical programs to support the team’s talent objectives.
A day in the life: What you do
- You will design a comprehensive global internship strategy that supports the attraction and engagement, sourcing and selection of underrepresented talent.
- By curating a portfolio of key partnerships, you will be integral in the identification and hiring of talent with diverse perspectives and deliver targeted, high-touch experiences to accelerate key diversity partnerships
- You will develop, plan and drive best practices across regions for building relationships and cultivating strategic partnerships to enhance our employer brand at targeted colleges, universities, professional associations and events.
- By developing recruiting data and analytics plan you will track applicant flow in each stage of the recruitment funnel to support in the development of actions for improvement.
- You will support all stages of the internship process from posting to hire
- By developing a global approach to review and update recruiting content and materials, e.g. job descriptions, assets, etc. you will ensure broad representation of diversity and minimize bias
- You will schedule and support delivery of on-campus recruitment events and interviews which will support in elevating our employer brand to attract and hire key talent
- By training talent acquisition and business leaders on recruiting processes, you are essential in educating on and building appropriate candidate pipelines
- You will develop and report on metrics to conduct quality review and measure ROI and program success globally.
Qualifications: What you know
- You have 2 years’ proven experience building out global programs in an HR function
- You’ve spent a minimum of 5 years’ in the work of talent acquisition, human resources or a related field
- You have a strong background in building out university programs for a global organization
- You have experience in university recruitment strategy and in building and maintaining relationships with schools (includes career centers, professors, university leadership, and student organizations).
Must haves: Who you are
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take yourself too seriously.