At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will
- Perform a variety of routine clerical and administrative support duties registrations, data management, reports.
- Assist with program administration for Leading Edge program including database management, customer contacts and follow-up, vendor reporting.
As our ideal candidate,
- You must be currently be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree (focus on Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing or Integrated Communications highly preferred).
- You have basic proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access).
- You have taken a minimum of 1 CATIA or CAD course.
- You have the availability to work Monday – Friday between the hours of 8am – 5pm(some overtime, weekends and travel may be required, average 20-25 hours per week).
- You have strong communication skills written and verbal, editing ability a plus.
- You have organizational skills ability to prioritize and work independently, meet deadlines, multitask and balance various assignments.
- You have interpersonal skills work in team of dynamic individuals, ability to remain professional through stressful situations.
- You have excellent customer service skills.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.
Zip Code US
07.07.2020, 3 15 07 PM