Website FocusKPI, Inc.
FocusKPI is looking for an Project Management Intern to join us and help us reach out to potential clients.
This is a hands-on 3-month unpaid internship with training support. After a 3-month probation period, you may get the return-offer depending on your performance. If you’re seeking an internship that may turn into a full-time job this is a great fit for you!
The successful candidate thrives in a fast-moving and highly diverse environment and will be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring accuracy and timeliness are not compromised. This position represents an ideal role for a highly motivated and highly analytical individual.
Due to the current situation, you need to work remotely for the following months. You may work on-site after that or keep working at home. This role is based in Boston, MA.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Business Development and Marketing team to develop and implement FocusKPI strategies
- Assist in managing relationships between FocusKPI and the client. Assists with client communication and project management
- Own the initial outreach step including writing business development scripts, reaching out to potential clients through primary emails, LinkedIn messaging (social media) and calls, and scheduling phone calls and meetings for BD Director to further assess potential for partnership with FocusKPI
- Identify opportunities to improve processes through standardization and automation.
- Work with client teams to gather requirements and define the objective of the analysis. Participate in the development of analytical requirements and design. Discuss final analysis output and findings
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Outgoing, persistent, pleasant, and attention to detail personality
- Comfortable with sales prospecting techniques such as cold calling, cold emailing and social outreach
- Background in Analytics, Business or Marketing leading to a data savvy, detail oriented, fast learner who is comfortable working with data science concepts.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and creative problem-solving skills. Aptitude and interest in working with data and databases.
- Desire to learn to effectively manage analytic requests from clients including translating business needs into analytical methodology, setting client expectations, interpreting advanced statistical techniques for a broad audience, and providing actionable marketing strategy recommendations
- Ability to multitask and able to balance multiple analytical projects, partners and timelines. Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail. Ability to identify and diagnose data or process inconsistencies and errors.
- Bachelor Degree required preferably in analytics, engineering, mathematics, statistics, marketing analytics
What You Can Expect From Us
- Receive training (mini-MBA) to start and develop your career in Analytic consulting
- Gain hands-on experience to add on your résumé
- Expand your knowledge in big data analysis and business analytics
- Opportunities to attend FocusKPI events for free
- Meet and network with experienced staffs
- Full-time position opportunities after internship
Thank you for applying!
FocusKPI Hiring Team
FocusKPI is a data science and technology firm specializing in predictive analytics practice and methodologies.