Website Civitas Learning
Effective project management and thoughtful support are the operational backbone to the Client Services Team at College Scheduler by Civitas Learning. We believe every interaction is one to teach, learn, and earn the trust of our institutional partners. The Project Manager role requires careful planning to consistently deliver on our commitments, and a passion for delighting our partners by going the extra mile.
We are looking for an exceptional and highly-motivated Project Management Intern to join our team. As an Intern, you will have the opportunity to work alongside the Customer Success team to help manage and execute project needs.
Ideal candidates will be organized, results oriented individuals with excellent communication skills. Interns should be eager to take initiative, learn, and solve problems. This is a 15-20 hour/week, paid internship.
- Create and update project plans and documents.
- Communicate project needs to customers and gather data.
- Data entry and maintenance.
- Record meeting minutes.
- Continuous learning by expanding your knowledge of Civitas products, processes, and technology.
- Diligent use of internal communication technologies: Email, Internal Chat (Slack), etc.
- In pursuit of an undergraduate degree or MBA (preferred).
- Project management skills.
- Previous internship experience would be a plus.
- Passion for project management and working in a team environment.
- Excellent problem solver with the ability to take initiative.
- Able to work collaboratively across teams and leverage constructive feedback.
- Highly organized and task driven.
About Civitas Learning
Civitas Learning helps colleges and universities harness the power of their student data to improve student success outcomes. We embed actionable intelligence in workflow tools so higher education can focus their student success strategies, deliver proactive care, inspire holistic advising, and quickly measure what’s working for whom. With our platform, software and services, our customers empower leaders, advisors, faculty, & students to measurably improve enrollment, persistence, and graduation outcomes.
Today, we work with 375 colleges and universities, serving nearly 8 million students. Together with our growing community of customers, we are making the most of the world’s learning data to help graduate a million more students per year by 2025. For more information, visit: www.civitaslearning.com.