Website High10 Media
Since its founding, High10 has been focused on becoming the premier communications agency for the media. Our approach has been helping companies and organizations of all kinds build powerful narratives. Collaborative and open-minded, we work with our clients to keep them ahead of the curve of change. Agile and focused, we’re pursuing a mission of creating growth through intelligent media strategies.
Join us remotely for a fall semester internship, where you will be exposed to real-world challenges that will complement what you learn in class and imbue your studies with a layer of depth and insight that will jump start your preparation for a career in Communications.
- This is an unpaid Internship and you are required to earn credits for your time at High10 Media. This internship is for the Fall 2020 semester.
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
- Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits).
- Cumulative GPA of 3.25 or above.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
What You’ll Get
Valuable experience in a PR media environment where you’ll learn what it’s like to:
- work with breaking news clients
- develop relevant press lists and how to utilize them in various ways
- research and document secured media coverage on behalf of agency clients
- create reporting documents for clients (e.g. impression grids, clip reports, competitive roundups, etc.)
- experience the full process of pitching a story; how to write a pitch, create a press list, and send to reporters
- learn to utilize databases and programs vital for day to day PR operations
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.