What is Calendly?
Calendly takes the work out of scheduling so our customers have more time to work on what’s really important. Our software is used by millions of people worldwide—with thousands more signing up every day. To maintain this exciting growth, we’re looking for top talent to join our team and help shape the future of our product.
Why join Calendly’s Revenue Operations team?
Calendly is looking for a Revenue Operations Intern that will create an environment for our Sales and Customer Success teams to accomplish their goals easily and grow Calendly. This technical, data-driven person will report to the Manager of Revenue Operations and work across departments to aid with data cleanliness, ad hoc analysis as well as maintenance of existing tools and processes.
Our ideal candidate will be a self starter with the ability to prioritize a large number of tasks and meet deadlines. They will have an inquisitive and analytical mindset with a data-driven approach to their work. They will gain hands-on experience working on challenging, meaningful projects with guidance from members of the Revenue Operations team.
What are some of the high impact opportunities you’ll tackle?
- Ensure data cleanliness and usability of accounts, leads, & contacts for distribution.
- Verify data accuracy of sales owned opportunities.
- Merge any duplicate data in Salesforce.
- Assist & troubleshoot data related issues with our customer success & sales teams.
- Assist with Sales and Marketing campaigns.
- Analyze data and share insights that lead to smarter decisions for the business
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis to support the business goals of the sales and customer success team.
- Additional data management or integrations projects as needed.
- Down the road, you’ll gain more experience in system integrations, allowing you to expand your analytical skill set.
This opportunity is for you if you have/are:
- Currently in college or a recent college graduate.
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM systems or a passion to learn.
- Web-savvy and excited about using web-based sources to find new data.
- Top-notch Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets skills for performing data analysis & building reports.
- Great attention to detail and a willingness to learn.
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment, prioritize multiple projects at a time, and quickly adapt to project changes.
- A proven ability to self-manage and thrive in a challenging, fast-paced environment and enjoy helping people
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States of America. Calendly does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time.
Calendly is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Calendly is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.