At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Supporting the client in the planning, preparation, and implementation of Value Stream Analysis. This includes the ability to identify, collect, analyze, and present data to enable better decision making.
- Completing detailed analytics to support the Rapid Improvement Event teams’ pre- and post-event efforts. Teaching core team members on the standard data needed to ensure successful problem solving.
- Supporting assigned clients in the adoption and implementation of improvement ideas into the daily operations and culture of the client site, preventing regression back to prior methods and beliefs.
- Providing data analytic support and coaching in the collection and analysis of performance data and the tracking of key metrics and financial benefits.
- Developing a relationship of trust, confidence, credibility, and commitment to the transformation process, the Simpler Business System®, and the Simpler team partnership.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Engineering or Business Degree in progress – Pursuing Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree a plus
- Solid Microsoft Office skills, including exposure to SharePoint. Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills highly recommended
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Knowledge and application of Toyota Production System principles, tools, and techniques in the healthcare industry (payer or provider)
About Business Unit
Simpler’s focus on empowering people with skills that help them seek out opportunities for improvement can help transform your healthcare organization by building a culture of continuous innovation.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.