Our mission is simple: to make personalized skincare accessible and convenient for all. Awarded one of Inc’s Best Workplaces 2019 and 2020 Forbes #8 Startup Company, Curology is a leader in direct-to-consumer ecommerce and has been featured in Vogue, Allure, Harper’s Bazaar, and Business Insider.
Curology is creating the next generation of skincare through customized treatment plans and formulas with powerful prescription ingredients for acne and anti-aging. We believe great skin shouldn’t be a luxury, but a fact of life.
We are looking for a qualified and motivated social media community intern to join our growing team. We move fast! Flexibility, adaptability, and curiosity are key as brand marketing works across and impacts all cross functional teams. This role will be integral to the brand team and constantly evolving to align with business objectives. If you are a master multitasker/collaborator/executor/communicator, with uncompromising standards and work ethic, we are a perfect match!
- An excellent communicator – you know how to talk and, more importantly, listen to people
- Upbeat, caring and empathetic with a passion for helping others
- A problem solver that won’t stop until they get the answer
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and learn everything there is to learn about community management
- Passionate about skincare—you pride yourself on knowing all the latest about products and brands
- Always in the know on the latest social media trends, trending beauty influencers and viral campaigns
- Highly organized and forward-thinking—you have taken care of it before we even thought about it
What you’ll do
- Be the go-to person for the Curology community. Answer their questions, support & empower them, and be their advocate
- Make sure our community is heard – that means offering community insights to the social, brand, product, and support teams
- Help make sure our brand ambassador program runs smoothly
- Progress our Tik Tok account and strategy
- Contribute your ideas to turn Curology’s social media channels into THE destination for skincare
- Create irrational brand love through social activations and community management
- Help source content for use across platforms
What you’ll need
- A passion for skincare and beauty products
- Some marketing, community, or customer support experience from previous roles, clubs, side projects or other activities
- Experience in managing social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, SnapChat, Pinterest) for your previous work or a club a plus!
- Experience with quantitative analysis using Excel
- Great verbal and written communication skills
What you’ll love about Curology
- Amazing team culture and environment, leading to almost no turnover since the Company’s founding in 2014
- Awarded Great Place To Work & Inc.’s Best Workplace
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance are covered 90%+ for employees; flexible spending account; 401k
- Free daily lunch and a kitchen stocked with delicious snacks, drinks, and coffee
- Free subscription to Curology!
- Company sponsored happy hours and outings
Curology encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities. Notice to Applicants under the CCPA.