Experian’s North American corporate communications team is looking for an eager, hardworking and proactive individual who is interested in gaining practical and strategic social media experience to join our team.
The Social Media Intern will work with the social media team and external partners to help promote the Experian brand socially, and ensure that our messages are appropriately, effectively and widely shared across multiple channels.
- Social media listening: monitoring social channels, tracking engagement levels on articles and topics, analyzing trends, studying influencer conversations
- Social media management: scheduling out content across social channels, tracking campaign performance, and providing weekly/monthly campaign reports
- Content creation: develop text posts, assist with photography research, create graphics, assist with social media engagement during live events, video editing and subtitling, podcast promotion and blog content
- Currently pursuing a four-year degree in communications, marketing, statistics, social science degree, or other relevant degree field
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Proactive, independent worker that also enjoys working in a team environment
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments – from buying a home or a car, to sending a child to college, to growing a business by connecting with new customers – we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence. We help individuals to take financial control and access financial services, businesses to make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders to lend more responsibly, and organisations to prevent identity fraud and crime.
We have 17,800 people operating across 45 countries and every day we’re investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation to help all our clients maximise every opportunity. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and are a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
Learn more at www.experianplc.com or visit our global content hub at our global news blog for the latest news and insights from the Group.
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word “Experian” is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
EEO Including Disability/Veteran