Website Free Wheelchair Mission
Help to grow our following and engagement on social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn). This is a temporary, part-time position, approximately 20 hours per week.
- Work with our Marketing Manager to schedule and post images, videos and other content to all social channels at least once per business day.
- Implement follower growth tactics to increasing social follower numbers and quality.
- Engage with followers, supporters and donors on all social channels.
- Help to develop “Social Ambassador” channel to extend our reach and engagement with new audiences, especially young people and college students.
- Identify and engage with network of “social influencers” and encourage them to share our social content.
- Work with Development team to identify and engage with prospects on LinkedIn.
- Heavily promote our Miracle of Mobility Live July 23rd event across social and work with social representatives from our VIP special guests to help them promote the event on their own social channels.
- Maintain and update social media tracking statistics.
Minimum Experience and Required Skills:
- Prefer candidates who have prior experience managing social media for companies or organizations.
- Demonstrated writing and communication skills.
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer skills, Excel or Google sheets experience
- Hootsuite experience a plus.
- Professional LinkedIn profile required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or student’s pursuing Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
How to Apply:
Please send resume, including the URL of your LinkedIn profile, to email@example.com with Social Media Intern in the subject line.
No phone calls please.
Free Wheelchair Mission is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. This position is employed “at will” by Free Wheelchair Mission.