Sizigi is a free ePortfolio platform that provides users the ability to stand out against the traditional resume. Our ePortfolios allow students to create visual depictions of their growth throughout their college career. Sizigi allows students to showcase their employable skills and instills a sense of professional confidence that follows them throughout the hiring process. Creating and maintaining an ePortfolio empowers students to have a clear understanding of their professional journey. With Sizigi, students can self-direct and build ownership of their career paths throughout their college careers.
Check out our website
Sizigi is looking for an insightful, hardworking, fun and creative social media intern who will aid our social team with engagements, content creation, be the face of our Sizi-Talk Live series on LinkedIn, and raise awareness about Sizigi on each social platform.
- Increasing social engagement rates such as: increasing audience, views, shares, clicks all while tracking engagement rates week by week
- Engage with followers and other accounts on brand with our platform through DM’s, comments, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences
- Collaborate on creatives used on all of our social platforms- including TikTok videos, memes and other fun posts (creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content)
- Identify, coordinate and interview potential speakers for Sizi-Talk Live series and uphold strong relationships with past interviewee’s
- Possess strong communication with other interns or higher ups as well as written and oral communication skills
- Support our marketing team with fresh new ideas for socials and be comfortable posting yourself on our social media as one of our brand ambassadors
- The ability to stay organized and on task from week to week, as well as be readily available for weekly meetings previously scheduled
- Learn to communicate Sizigi’s message to different audiences
- Gain an understanding of Sizigi’s mission and vision
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in social media (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube)
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
- A strong work ethic
- Familiarity with Canva, Hubspot and Adobe’s Creative Cloud, not required but a plus
- Must be an ENROLLED undergraduate student
- Must have great communication skills, high energy, self-motivated
- The opportunity to broaden leadership, marketing, communication, & entrepreneurial skills
- Potential for incentives based on proven success
- Earn college credit for having fun!* (earning school credit depends on the rules and regulations of university)
- Receive a recommendation letter at the end of the program to showcase your success
- Receive a free Sizigi t-shirt, stickers, and additional swag
- This is a part-time unpaid internship
- 10-20 hours per week for the duration of the internship
- Hours and start/end dates are flexible.
Please also send your resume and your Sizigi ePortfolio link to Abby at email@example.com