Website GenSigma LLC
The ideal candidate is a HubZone residential Intern from any HUB Certified areas who will play a critical role in creating original digital content across various social media platforms and managing.
– Creation, curation, and publishing of daily content that aligns with our brand vision build meaningful community connections and interactions and encourages authentic engagement
– Monitor social space for brand and related topics and conversations. Lead the execution of email programs
– Develop new ideas ranging from stories, events/contests, visual designing.
– Plan social media campaigns and create related engaging and professional visuals/content optimized for the adopted platform and intended audience
– Blogging, creating social media profiles, managing regular posts, and responding to followers.
– MUST Be pursuing a BA/BS degree
– An interest in Business, Marketing, or Communications
– Working knowledge and an interest in learning:
o Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, Web Page Designing, Adobe, Illustrator
– An ability to consistently demonstrate our values of insight, hard work, and effectiveness in your personal approach to work;
– An entrepreneurial attitude with attention to detail and willingness to learn;
– A proactive, service-focused attitude towards clients and employees you support internally and externally;
– An ability to remain calm under pressure and a robust/resilient attitude towards challenges;
– Ability to work collaboratively in a team
– Effective written/oral communication skills
– Attention to detail and flexibility
– Analytical and multitasking skills