Below are the areas of focus we will be hiring for to Joing Sodeo’s Marketing Team at Pepperdine University in Malibu, Ca.
Focus of Digital Communications.
- Assist with creation and implementation of Website information
- Assist with updating weekly Grub Hub information
- Assist with updating Pepperdine App information
- Assist with Special Events
Focus of Social Media.
- Assist with running our Instagram Dining Services Account
- Assist with running our Facebook Account
- Coordinate with our Starbucks Barista who runs our Starbucks Instagram Account
Focus of Digital Signage and coordinating events, specifically the Food Truck program on campus.
- Assist with Creating and Implementation of Digital Signage
- Assist with weekly coordination and promotional information of food trucks
- communicate information for website updates
- communicate information for social media advertising
Street Team Member’s
- Support with planning of special events
- Assist with set up and tear down of event
- Assist with running a successful event
- Other duties may also include assisting other team members on the team whom have special focus on Digital Communications, Social Media, Data/Reporting/Surveys and Digital Signage
The Sodexo Intern will perform and train in various responsibilities under their career concentration. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities and client requirements.
- Assists maintenance workers, foodservice employees engaged in cleaning, maintaining, cooking or serving at facilities of commercial, health care, school, residence hall or other establishments.
- Assists in daily operations.
- Learns how to operate and maintain equipment on an as-needed basis.
- Performs day-to-day assignments.
- Maintains and observes department’s guidelines.
- May provides feedback on guidelines.
- May be assigned special projects.
- May assist in calculating recipes and preparing special formulas.
- May assist with the checking of patient trays and Feeding Program boxes.
- May update patient lists/labels on a daily basis.
- Attends weekly menu group and assists patients in filling out menus.
- Completes formula inventory as assigned.
- May be part of a formal Sodexo internship program. Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
- Complies with all Sodexo HACCP/OSHA and/or local policies and procedures.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with satisfactory regularity.
- In pursuit of a degree.
- No experience required.
- Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and client representatives.
- Ability to use a computer.
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without corrective lenses.
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.
Working Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work location):
- Generally in an indoor setting; however, may supervise outside activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and extended hours as business dictates.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.