Website First Bank and Trust
The primary responsibility for this position is to assist with application maintenance and development to meet the requirements of stated project definitions. Qualifications: This person should be pursuing an associate’s degree or the equivalent. This person must possess analytical, technical writing, and organizational skills, with the ability to exercise confidentiality and discretionary judgement.
- Perform maintenance on applications to meet the requirements of project definitions.
- Assist with the creation of technical documentation for software, database, code, or any other internal or external user documentation.
- Evaluate, analyze, and troubleshoot reported software bugs in internally developed or third-party purchased software systems.
- Implement strategies to interface applications with databases and assist with database design under the direction of the Application Developer II.
- Stay current with new technology, techniques, and versions of software development.
- Act in accordance with FFC policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
- Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
EOE/AA/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity