Website Marvell Semiconductor
At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
Infrastructure Processor Business Unit (IPBU) Targeted for use in a wide variety of OEM networking and storage equipment, including routers, unified threat management (UTM) appliances, content-aware switches, application-aware gateways, triple-play gateways, WLAN and 3G/4G/5G access and aggregation devices, storage arrays, storage networking equipment, and servers, the Marvell Octeon/Armada infrastructure processors is the heartbeat of the network from the edge to the core. As a member of software operation team in IPBU, the candidate will be responsible for Developing, and maintaining various components of the CI/CD infrastructure. The candidate will also provide DevOps support for the software development and QA team.
- Develop and expand the current CI/CD infrastructure in terms of capacity and more functionalities
- Make changes to the CI software base on request from other teams
- Candidate MUST be currently pursuing a BS/MS (preferred) degree in CS/EE or related technical field(s)
- 0-1 years of previous experience
- Excellent Design and Development experience, pursuing an MS in EE/CS and good verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of Linux kernel
- Strong Programming Skills in C/Shell/Python in a Unix type environment, with good problem solving skills
- Understanding of Networking Protocols such as IP, TCP, UDP, etc.
- Experience working on DPDK/Hyperscan/VPP technologies are big pluses
With competitive compensation and great benefits, you will enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us. For additional information on what it’s like to work at Marvell, visit our Careers page.
Marvell provides a work environment that promotes employee growth and development. We are searching for an individual who wants to grow with the company and will strive to improve performance. If you are driven, personable, and energetic, there will be additional opportunities for you here at Marvell.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation during the selection process should contact Marvell HR Helpdesk at GR-HR-Services-Americas@marvell.com or 408-222-3604.