Website Reliable Robotics Corporation
Reliable Robotics believes aircraft should fly themselves. Highly reliable robotic aviation systems will enable a future where air transportation is safer, more available, more affordable, and fundamentally transformative to the way goods–and eventually people–move around the planet. As an engineer at Reliable Robotics you will work with a team of mission-driven engineers with experience across aviation, space, robotics and self-driving cars to make this future a reality.
Reliable Robotics has year-round internship opportunities for students pursuing a degree in computer science, computer engineering, robotics or a similar field of study. Successful candidates will work alongside senior engineers to design, develop and test production systems.
- Work with peers to establish requirements for software
- Work with peers to define software and system architecture
- Design and implement simple and reliable software
- Write unit tests
- Test software in staging and production environments
- 4-year college degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- Previous experience with C/C++
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Previous experience shipping a product
- Solid understanding of computer architecture, operating systems and networking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail