Website Cubic Corporation
Cubic Mission Solutions
Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We’re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. As an intern you will work closely with our teams to help produce new technology and solve problems. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
While seeking a college degree in engineering, computer science or related discipline, supports in the analysis, design, programming, modification and testing of software programs for designated products and/or customer applications. This position typically works under close supervision and direction.
Essential Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Performs software engineering duties including design, programming, testing, documentation, and support analysis.
- Writes software design document and test plans.
- Develops computer programs with guidance from other software engineers.
- Performs problem analysis with guidance from other software engineers.
- Performs unit testing and integration testing on software.
- Review code written by other software engineers.
- Assists in preparation of software and system design.
- Shows commitment to company values, ethics, safety, security, labor charging and quality.
- Supports as required total quality management/continuous process improvement teams.
Minimum Job Requirements
Enrollment in a four-year college degree program in engineering, computer science or other related technical discipline and in at least the second year of college. Effective written and oral communication skills to include the use of typical Microsoft Office products. Previously exposed to introductory computer language training. Must be able to work in a lab environment and be able to use a computer.
The description provided above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities and requirements may change over time and according to business need.