At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We’re the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment with strong emphasis on lifelong learning. We are in the top 20 places in the world to work and have also been recognized as the best place to work across multiple other arenas including diversity and leadership.
Adobe’s Document Cloud is a complete portfolio of secure digital document solutions that speed business transactions through digital workflows. With Adobe Document Cloud, users can create, edit, sign, send and track documents wherever they are — across desktops, mobile and web.
Document Cloud Solution Consultants are a critical part of a software sales team. Solution Consultants combine in-depth technical knowledge of software, an understanding of a customer’s business needs and challenges, and strong analytical problem-solving skills to create the optimal solution for the customer. Solution Consultants deliver the vision of this solution to the customer via strong presentation skills, clear and effective oral and written communication, and robust interpersonal skills.
As a Solution Consulting Intern, you will have the opportunity to develop these skills as you work closely with experienced SCs and other sales professionals in activities such as account planning, customer-centric business discovery, custom demonstration development, presentation delivery, and proof of concepts. You’ll learn about Adobe Document Cloud and the value that it brings to businesses around the world, and you will develop professional and leadership skills that will help you be more successful in any field of endeavor you ultimately choose as your career.
In This Role You Will
- Learn the skill of discovery: the ability to have a comfortable conversation with a person or group that uncovers the needs and issues of a customer while gaining their trust and respect.
- Work with other members of the Solution Consulting team to understand enterprise selling methodologies, matching the needs/issues that customers are experiencing with the capabilities of Adobe’s solutions.
- Learn how to develop and deliver compelling presentations that focus on the previously discovered customer needs/issues and their solution, not just a dry presentation of facts and features.
- Develop the confidence to converse intelligently with people at all organizational levels and to present to groups of various sizes, in person or via video.
What You Need To Succeed
- Pursuit of an undergraduate degree
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Proven ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- A high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement- orientation
- A good mix of analysis, problem identification and presentation skills
- Keen interest for latest IT technologies / cloud computing
- Learning oriented attitude and drive to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to self-improvement and willingness to be coached
Discover More About Working At Adobe
- Adobe Life (video): http://bit.ly/1Zpn8JB
- Those “best places to work” lists love us: http://www.adobe.com/careers/awards.html
- Glassdoor Names Adobe Top 20 Best Places To Work: http://adobe.ly/1OMPO8f
- Skip “performance reviews”(video): http://bit.ly/1SLvIwN
- Adobe Life Magazine: http://blogs.adobe.com/adobelife/adobe-life-magazine/
- Adobe Digital Index: http://www.cmo.com/adobe-digital-index.html
- Adobe Woo Woo Commercial (video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnJucRfS_ig
- 25 Years of Photoshop (video): http://bit.ly/1AWPehF
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.