Website Yang & Partners
Sports-Minded Marketing Intern
Yang & Partners is an award winning global sales and marketing firm. Driven by the huge success we’ve had with our clients like Comcast, UNICEF, and Direct Energy etc, we have massive expansion goals for 2020. We need to grow and want you to join us. We are offering paid internships with growth opportunities.
We have hugely successful marketing campaigns in a number of cities from Boston to New York, and now in the South Bay Area. This experience has shown us that sports-minded people like YOU thrive with an environment of teamwork, competition, training, and dedication. This is an excellent opportunity for those who have experience in sports marketing, advertising, sales, and entrepreneurship to achieve great success.
You’ll be able to learn and enhance the following skills:
- Sales and Customer Service
- Marketing and Brand Management
- Team Leadership and Motivation
- Recruitment and Business Management
Yang & Partners provides the opportunity for those looking to excel in the field of sales and marketing by utilizing a hands-on approach in management training. For every team member, we focus on developing and enhancing the competitive nature and leadership skills. Our direct approach to customer retention and client acquisitions for service based companies means you will be dealing with consumers face-to-face. Our marketing campaigns engage customers in retail, events, and in-store settings.
With the goal of entry-level to management in under a year, every member of our team starts at entry-level. We seek to develop strong management from within. We do not believe in seniority or office politics; those who get the job done get promoted into management!
Our Environment and Culture Includes:
- A fun work environment where fueled by friendly competition
- Support and backing from our management team and our clients
- Regular bonuses and incentives on top of uncapped earning potential
- A business mentor to take you under their wing
- Weekly leadership development meetings
- Team nights, dinners, black tie events, live sporting events
- National and International travel opportunities
Whether you’re just getting started on your career path or are considering a career change, contact us today. Everyone is learning and growing together, and you’ll be pushed to reach your potential. Send us your resume or LinkedIn profile and we’ll contact you to arrange a face-to-face meeting with a member of our management team.
** Please note; all applicants should have living accommodation in the San Jose – Fremont area. Due to the high number of qualified people looking for work in California, we will not hold spots for those hoping to relocate once they find work **
- **COVID-19 Note: Our offices are using a virtual interview process. Selected candidates will interview via phone and video conference.