Website Tolleson Wealth Management
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and review estimated tax payments for individuals, trusts, and corporations; prepare and review federal and state income tax returns for individuals, trusts, partnerships, foundations and corporations
- Perform tax research and planning projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Junior or Senior standing in an accredited accounting or finance undergraduate/graduate program
- Minimum of 3.3 GPA (Overall)
- Experience within the area of tax research and planning
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- General knowledge and understanding of private client/personal financial services industry preferred
- Experience using Windows based software, including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, applications and the Internet
- Must consent to and have favorable consumer report, background check and drug/alcohol test
About Tolleson Wealth Management
We are a private, multi-family office serving a select group of clients with substantial wealth. The wide range of wealth management services we provide help simplify our clients’ financial needs and express their family values. Our team is made up of self-starters who enjoy a workplace that’s collaborative and engaging. Together, we foster a culture that embraces teamwork, creativity, fun and excellence. Interested in working with us? We’re looking for talented individuals to help us sustain our passionate and purposeful approach.
No Agencies Please
No calls or agencies please. Any Employment Agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that the applicant’s resume will become property of Tolleson Wealth Management and that Tolleson Wealth Management will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without any fee owed to the submitting Employment Agency, person or entity. Employment Agencies that have entered into agreements with Tolleson Wealth Management must submit applicants in accordance with the terms of the applicable agreements in order to be eligible for payment of placement fees.
Tolleson Wealth Management will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Tolleson Wealth Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer