Website NVE Experience Agency
NVE is an integrated marketing agency building brand experiences rooted in culture, guided by the principle that the right moment will transform someone forever. Comprised of Creative Catalysts with cross-industry expertise, we believe that an immersive, integrated experience is the most potent form of marketing in the world.
About Our Internship Program:
The Fall 2020 internship cycle takes place between August 2020 – December 2020.
This is an unpaid, remote educational internship. Our interns gain a hands-on learning experience unparalleled in the classroom. As an intern, you will report directly into a supervisor and have the opportunity explore your career field of interest, gain in-house agency experience, acquire new skills for resume building, and establish vital career networks and mentors.
Strategy & Communications Intern:
NVE Strategy & Communications is an internal team of interdisciplinary marketing strategists. Structured to develop breakthrough ideas and experiential extensions that deliver business solutions for our partners. Every team member brings a unique discipline and career of expertise to the table — built from diverse creative and cultural angles to develop solutions for our brand partners.
The Strategy & Communications Intern will gain experience across our department capabilities:
- Brand Strategy Brand Development
- Integrated Campaign Development
- Research and Insights
- Data and Analytics
- Social Media Strategy & Amplification
- Experiential Publicity & Earned Media
- Influencer Marketing
- Brand Partnerships
- Content Development
This role will directly support and report to NVE’s Associate Strategist, overseen by NVE’s SVP of Strategy & Communications.
- Research brand, consumer, and market trends to help create tailored insights for clients
- Participate in multi-department brainstorms and creative ideation for Fortune 100 brands
- Assist in internal and external project management for core accounts in industries including food & beverage, media & entertainment, and lifestyle
- Help develop client-facing creative ideation documents and recap decks
- Craft competitive analysis reports for clients and prospective brand partners
- Assist in partnership research and ideation
- Participate in partnership planning and strategy for active partnership projects
- Support marketing/comms team efforts across social and brand marketing including research, marketing program execution, coverage tracking, updating media lists, etc.
- Assist in content development for social media and other platforms – ideation, basic graphic design and creative copywriting
- Ownership of social media calendar, updates, and tracking tools
- Maintain marketing databases and create campaign, competitor, and audience analysis reports
- Produce and upkeep ongoing marketing performance recaps
- Attend weekly meetings with Strategy & Communications Department
- Assist with meeting/conference preparation, organizing meeting materials, etc.
- Take comprehensive notes during all meetings – internal and external
- Circulate post-meeting recap emails after all meetings – internal and external
- Assist on any ad-hoc tasks as required
- Ideal majors: English, Communications, or a related field
- Can write effectively, persuasively and professionally
- Are process-oriented and highly organized
- Are tenacious – you are always ready to sink your teeth into a new experience and are eager to learn
- Have exceptional time management skills
- Value collaboration yet have the confidence to recommend and own new ideas
- Are flexible and adaptable to a fast-paced work environment with the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Are an eternal optimist – a positive thinker whose optimism is contagious
- Understand and are fascinated by culture, subcultures, and the forces that move them
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Have an interest in marketing, advertising, PR, consumer experiences. Agency experience is a plus
- Be currently enrolled in a college/university
- Must have a personal laptop/computer
- Must be able to work remotely at least 3 full days a week or 24 hours