Autonomous Driving Research Engineer – Perception/Prediction/Planning& Control/Infra/Simulation/Mapping/Back-end
We are currently looking for full-time software engineers to join our Mountain View office to develop algorithms and pipelines for DiDi projects in intelligent driving technologies. The goal is to apply the state of the art AI algorithms on cars to make driving smarter and safer.
- Develop and deploy perception algorithms in areas such as perception, localization, motion planning, simulation, on-board infrastructure, etc.
- Survey and research for algorithms and publications in the related sectors.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Solid programming and high working proficiency in C++ and/or Python.
- Clear communication and a strong desire to be a part of a highly collaborative and rapidly growing team.
- Masters or Ph.D. degree in area of Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering or a related field with a focus.
- Experience in self-driving vehicles is a plus.
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software