Project Management Internship
This position is located at our headquarters in Santa Barbara, CA.
About The Opportunity
As an Intern at ShipHawk, you will support the Program Management team. You will work with Project Managers on initiates spanning each department at ShipHawk.
To get the most out of this internship, you will need to:
- Have an interest in pursuing a career in Project Management or Communication
- Have strong verbal and written communication
- Be a self-starter
- Be organized and methodical
- Be coachable and able to acknowledge, digest and adapt to criticism and feedback
Join a startup with an awesome culture that is changing the world! Build a career and a future that matters.
5 Reasons Why You Want To Work With Us
- You want to work with a team that is competent, confident, passionate, and focused on achieving big goals.
- You want to work on a product with the potential to grow into a billion dollar business, become a household name, and help millions of people.
- You want to have a voice.
- You want to be part of a fun and healthy culture.
- You want to work at a company that will provide an opportunity to get to the next level of your career.
Today’s business leaders need the lowest possible shipping rates, but they don’t have time to find and optimize for them. So we built ShipHawk to do it, so they can focus on more important things – profit and scale.
Most recently, we were honored as one of the fastest growing Transportation and Logistics Companies of 2017 and 2018 by Inc. 500, and we don’t plan on stopping here. We want you to join us as we take that same passion for growth into 201 and beyond.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Responsibilities vary by department. When applying, be sure to include your department of interest in the cover letter.