Website CoStar Group
Summer 2021 Technology Intern
Summer 2021 – Technology Intern – Washington DC and Richmond, VA
Costar Group is looking for students who are passionate about areas of technology such as; software development, mobile and web development, data analytics, data science, cybersecurity, and systems administration.
The program will consist of a variety of technical trainings, professional development networking events, and collaboration on challenging technical projects.
- Must be actively enrolled in a bachelor’s program and pursuing a degree in one of the following disciplines: computer science, computer engineering, or information technology
- Must be a rising sophomore, junior or senior for consideration
- Must have successfully completed a 10-week technology internship program with CoStar Group previously
- Must have 10 weeks of CRE experience
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- Knowledge with web service design and development
- Knowledge of C#, .NET. MS SQL, NoSQL databases, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, distributed/message-based systems, React, Angular, cloud development, AWS
Overview Of Company
Founded in 1987, CoStar Group is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces. Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze, interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market conditions and current availability. Behind some of the most well-known brands in the industry, CoStar Group includes CoStar, the largest provider of CRE research and real-time data; LoopNet, the most heavily trafficked mobile and online real estate marketplace; Apartments.com, the premier rental home resource for renters, property managers and owners; STR, the leading provider of performance benchmarking and comparative analytics to the hotel industry; BizBuySell, the largest online marketplace for businesses-for-sales; and Lands of America, the leading operator of online marketplaces for rural real estate.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar Group maintains offices throughout the U.S. and in Europe, Canada, and Asia with a staff of over 4,300 worldwide.
Whats In It For You
Working at CoStar Group means you’ll enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation that attracts the best and brightest across a broad range of disciplines.
Upon successful completion of the Tech Internship, there will be a possibility that the intern will receive a full time offer with CoStar and/or tuition reimbursement after graduation. This is not a guaranteed offer.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing