Website Alibaba Group
Alibaba’s Research Intern Program is looking for exceptional talents to join the team and work with world-class scientists and engineers. We provide a vibrant research environment for researchers and engineers to help solve complex challenges in diverse fields including e-commerce, finance, logistics, entertainment, health, cloud computing, decision science, fundamental research, and more.
As a research intern, you will be paired with a mentor and expected to present findings in Alibaba’s extensive scenarios and contribute to the academic community. Although internships typically begin in the summer, they are offered year-round.
Internships are available in many of our units and labs. The areas of research include, but not limited to:
- Machine Learning, Data Mining, Optimization, Operations Research;
- Database & Storage, Large-Scale Distributed Systems;
- High-Performance Computing, Parallel and Distributed Algorithm Design;
- Computer Architecture, Networking;
- Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Speech Interaction;
- Operating Systems, Programming Languages, Human-Computer Interaction.
– Current Ph.D. students who work in the above areas;
– At least one year of research experience;
– A strong passion for research, demonstrated the ability to generate new ideas and innovations; Excellent in self-learning, problem analyzing, and solving skills;
– A demonstrated publication record, with one or more papers published in established conferences or journals;
– At least 3 months of full-time internship.