Website Helmer Scientific
Helmer Scientific designs, integrates, manufactures, markets, and distributes specialized medical and laboratory equipment to clinical and life science customers in over 125 countries.
- We offer competitive salary and benefits
- We offer a positive team environment
- We offer an opportunity to fulfill potential by performing meaningful and rewarding work
- We are committed to serving customers, team members and the world community
Are you ready to join us and make a difference? We have a career opportunity for a Human Resources Intern to join our team!
The Human Resources Intern
- Is responsible for providing general support to the Human Resource team including:
- Assisting with talent acquisition programs and processes,
- Learning Management System (LMS) implementation and administration
- Administrative work, such as, scanning records, creating and updating SOPs.
- Will also assist the HR team with research projects and special projects, managing the summer internship program, helping organize events, and other miscellaneous projects as needed.
Relative Work Experience: Previous work experience preffered
Education: College Sophomore, Junior preferred pursuing a degree in Business, Management or Organizational Development with a focus in Human Resources.
Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook
Work Hours: 8am-5pm, 5 days per week
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accurac
- Ability to plan and prioritize work; assess work requirements; make timely and appropriate decisions; meet time commitments.
- Ability to self-manage time to balance project needs as well as daily task
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills
If you don’t meet the minimum requirements we’ve listed, but still think you are qualified for the job, you are welcome to apply for consideration.
As an EEO/AA Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.