The Talent Acquisition Intern will plays a vital role in maintenance of iRobot’s highly utilized applicant tracking system. Under direct supervision, the Talent Acquisition Intern will perform scheduling, candidate focused and project-driven activities, which require in depth use of Workday, Outlook, Excel, Indeed and Handshake.
- Maintain and Update the applicant tracking system by ensuring that all candidate information and activity is up to date
- Work within the ATS, which is Workday entering candidates
- Connect with potential candidates via email to engage them and to connect them to the Robot brand
- Work with Excel to try and identify a more efficient way to produce reports.
- Complete various projects as assigned by Talent Acquisition team
- Attend off-site local events as needed
- Post job on: Handshake, Indeed and other required sources
- Advanced Excel skills and familiar with Outlook calendar
- Must be great at crafting well thought-out emails
- Must be out going, flexible, and a self-starter
- Must have an interest in Talent Acquisition & HR
- Hours: Must be able to work 40 hours per week through the summer.
- Education: Pursuing a Bachelors degree