Website JE Dunn Construction
Best people + right culture. These are the driving forces behind JE Dunn’s strategy for success. By hiring the best people we can find, giving them interesting and challenging work, and letting them share in the company’s rewards, we’ve found a sustainable way to grow in our industry for the last 90+ years.
JE Dunn believes in providing the best tools for employees to get the job done right. Lean operation processes. Digital document collaboration. LEED-certified, occupant-focused environments. We make sure our workforce is prepared for the job, and we expect the best. Our diverse teams around the country strive to enrich lives through inspired people and places every day, and we need inspired people like you to join us in our pursuit of building perfection.
SUMMARY: The People Team intern will provide support to the talent acquisition campus program and overall department initiatives from Summer 2020 through Spring 2021, as needed.
Key Role Responsibilities – Core
- Intern programming and event support
- Coordination of stakeholder communications for both intern program and campus recruitment
- Recruitment cycle support through resume reviews, phone screenings, interview coordination
- On campus event coordination support
- Recruitment process documentation
- Other projects as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Understanding of full life cycle recruitment
- Knowledge of recruitment software platforms, i.e. ATS and CRM
- Advanced communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Ability to consistently deliver quality work through attention to detail
- Ability to approach tasks from a broad perspective and recommends solutions that support program objectives
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree at a college/university within proximity (30 miles or less) of Kansas City, MO (Preferred)
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Human Resources or related field (Preferred)
- Student group Recruitment or Communications Team member and/or lead
- Event planning
- Proficiency in MS Office
- ATS and/or CRM experience (Preferred)
- Microsoft Teams and Zoom experience (Preferred)
At JE Dunn, you’ll receive an abundance of resources dedicated to ensuring your success and future development
Whether it’s our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), company wellness program, or modern workspaces, we put the satisfaction of our employees at the forefront of everything we do.
Award-winning Benefits Package
Named one of Plan Sponsor Magazine’s 2015 Plan Sponsors of the Year, JE Dunn’s employee benefits package ranks among the top of our peer group, meeting and exceeding standard expectations.
Professional training opportunities
Our employee development team works full-time to create growth opportunities across the company. We encourage employees to take command of their own development, and we make sure they have what they need to take that next step.
Corporate and personal involvement in the communities in which we work is simply part of the job–JE Dunn as an organization is proud to donate over 10 percent of our pre-tax earnings to charities around the country each year.
JE Dunn Construction is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. JE Dunn Construction is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact Human Resources at email@example.com
JE Dunn Construction Company does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or agencies. Any resume submitted to any employee of JE Dunn Construction without a prior written search agreement will be considered unsolicited and the property of JE Dunn Construction Company. Please, no phone calls or emails.