The WarnerMedia Story
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others. The organization also includes Xandr’s suite of advanced advertising solutions designed to help to improve advertising for brands, publishers, and consumers.
This role will support a cross-functional analytics and insights team and contribute to the success of the WarnerMedia Distribution business. Work with large subscription and engagement datasets to identify opportunities for the company’s network and streaming brands.
- Efficiently manipulate, analyze, extract and summarize large volumes of multifaceted data using various data analysis and reporting tools.
- Analyze internal and 3rd-party data to help build market models.
- Collaborate with other departments to evaluate the company’s competitive landscape and identify emerging market trends.
- Support data management workstreams and help enable greater access to data
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and experience with data analysis and visualization tools.
- Proficiency working with large analytic datasets using programming languages such as SQL; experience with Tableau and/or Looker a plus.
- Highly numerate with strong critical thinking skills and rigorous attention to detail.
- Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
- Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th – August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
- Must be able to accommodate full-time schedule (35-40 hours/week) for full program duration.
- Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
- Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
- This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
- Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
- Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
- Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
- Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
- Consumer Goods
- Online Media