Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co . is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.6 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management advises institutions, endowments, foundations and families through Asset Management and Wealth Management . Our Wealth Management business includes J.P. Morgan Private Bank, J.P. Morgan Securities and Chase Wealth Management.
About Wealth Management: With more than 160 years of experience, J.P. Morgan Private Bank is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities and products to high net worth individuals and families around the world. We deliver highly customized and comprehensive solutions to help clients with the many complexities they face on their balance sheets by leveraging the Private Bank’s products and solutions. The Private Bank is involved with every facet of wealth management, including investments, liquidity and credit management, and tax and estate planning. Our business model focuses on deep client relationships through an integrated team structure with a platform of depth and breadth.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank advises the world’s wealthiest families and helps them achieve their desired goals. Our teams of Advisors deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
The U.S. Private Bank advises families across the U.S. through 45 offices and represents one of the largest growth opportunities for J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. In 2016, the U.S. Private Bank was recognized by Euromoney as the #1 Private Bank Overall in North America.
Role and Responsibilities: As a PB Professional in the Private Bank, you will work with our bankers, global investment specialists, capital advisors, and trust and estate experts to bring in new clients and to serve existing clients. We recommend investment, credit and wealth management solutions to our clients; protecting, managing and growing their wealth across generations. Specific responsibilities include:
- Help devise customized financial strategies for existing and prospective clients by conducting market, product, and client analysis
- Prepare pitch books, meeting materials, client reviews
- Collaborate with integrated team members to analyze balance sheets and understand a clients’ investment objectives to produce customized recommendations that consider appropriate risk/return objectives
- Become an expert in a range of proprietary models to provide recommendations on tailored solutions
- Provide call coverage for advisors to support incoming client requests
- Provide trade coverage by executing brokerage trades and setting up trades for discretionary accounts
- Support advisors with risk controls (AML, KYC, & AAR), preparing investment documents, and ensuring overall excellent client experience with our support groups
As you progress in your role, you will assume significant responsibility by interacting frequently with senior management and working directly with clients.
Qualifications: We seek candidates with a unique blend of interpersonal and analytical skills. Private Banking Analysts efficiently leverage both qualitative and quantitative resources to understand complex financial situations and present solutions. Specific qualifications include:
- Minimum 3 years industry related experience
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree
- Series 7 & 63 registration required
- Experience using Microsoft office programs including excel, power point and Adobe PDF
- Superior multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and poise giving presentations. Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrated aptitude for sales and client relationship management
- Genuine interest in financial markets and macro-level economic trends
- The ability to be a dynamic member of a team
- Strong initiative, energy and confidence completing projects with limited supervision
- Good judgment and discretion working with highly confidential information
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans