Our mission is simple: to make personalized skincare accessible and convenient for all. Awarded one of Inc’s Best Workplaces 2019 and 2020 Forbes #8 Startup Company, Curology is a leader in direct-to-consumer ecommerce and has been featured in Vogue, Allure, Harper’s Bazaar, and Business Insider.
Curology is creating the next generation of skincare through customized treatment plans and formulas with powerful prescription ingredients for acne and anti-aging. We believe great skin shouldn’t be a luxury, but a fact of life.
About The Role
This is a 4 month, remote internship on the Product Design Team. We’re looking for a web design intern passionate about working at the intersection of product and marketing. This role requires strategic thinking, the ability to tell compelling stories, visual and technical excellence, art direction, and a collaborative spirit.
What you’ll get to do
- Work closely with a Sr. Web Designer to craft beautiful and compelling web experiences that tell the story of our brand
- Audit existing web experiences and sculpt them into a cohesive, simple, and elegant whole
- Work closely with Product, User Research and User Acquisition to better understand our different customer segments and their needs
- Help extend our design system and champion it among the team
- Help prepare design sprints and workshops
What you need to be successful
- Humility and a team-first mentality
- Detail oriented—you obsess over details and are excited to polish your work until it’s pixel-perfect
- Strong visual design skills and strong sense of brand—you know a picture is worth a thousand words, and a video or gif is worth even more!
- An obsessive interest and knowledge of the design tools landscape, including but not limited to Figma, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Understanding of fundamental design and/or user research methods
- Ability to meet deadlines and stick to planned schedules
- A proactive approach. You take initiative when you discover areas that need to be improved.
Curology encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities. Notice to Applicants under the CCPA.