- 擅长staticstics, R, sql, Python, machine learning, fix income, investment, mock interview, resume editing
- Current Sr. Materials Engineer/Project Manager at Inteva Products
- Lead Materials Engineer/ Project Manager at Whirlpool Corporation 2013-2016
- Proven engineering, testing, manufacturing and project management professional with comprehensive experience in Automotive, Appliances, Chemicals and Materials industries
- MBA Candidate at the University of Chicago
- Advisory Consultant, Deloitte 2017-current
- Business Analyst Intern, Investor Relations, Intellectual Ventures 2016
- Financial Analyst Intern, Amazon 2015
- Specializes in Risk Consulting/ Data Analytics/ Entrepreneurship/ FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), Accounting and Finance, University of Washington, Michael G. Foster School of Business
- 5 years’ experience in ERP industry in North America and 4 years in China which includes Oracle Siebel CRM/SAP CRM and SD/Salesforce including 11 full-cycle IT consulting projects experience.
- Successfully transferred from economic business background to IT related background with in 2 months.
- Strong responsibility and rich experience in helping students for interviewing and writing professional resume to apply jobs on US market.
- California State University -Los Angeles; Master in Computer Information system
- Shanghai Jiaotong University, Bachelor in Economics